There are multiple actions available for the retrieved Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR). You can access other pages related to the retrieved CR from the Customer Record Audit/Resend (CRA/CRR) page. On the CRA/CRR page, you must select one or more Service Control Point (SCP) ID check boxes and then select the “Actions” icon to view the related Action items:
- Customer Record/Pointer Record
- Customer Record Selection
- Template Record
- Template Record Selection
- Customer Record/Pointer Record: By selecting the “Customer Record/Pointer Record” link in the “Action” icon, you will be redirected to the CR/Pointer Record (PAD) (also known as a PR) page for the selected CR to view and edit the CR details information.
- Customer Record Selection: By selecting the “Customer Record Selection” link in the “Action” icon, the user will be redirected to the Customer Record Selection page for the selected CR to view and edit the CR details.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Please Note: The Customer Record/Pointer Record and Customer Record Selection link will be enabled when you enter a valid Toll-Free Number (TFN) for CR creation. The Template Record and Template Record Selection link will be enabled when you enter a Template Name for CR creation.
For more information on CRA/CRR fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.