To retrieve the Carrier Approval (APR) information:
- On the APR page, for the Carrier Identification Code (CIC):
- You, as an authorized user, can manually enter the CIC or select the “List” icon to view the list of CICs. The “Choose from the list” pop-up window is displayed with the list of available CICs.
- You can either enter the full or partial desired CIC in the search box or select the desired CIC from the list.
- By selecting the desired CIC from the list, the CIC will be selected automatically in the CIC field.
- You can select any one of the following:
- Select the Numbering Plan Area (NPA) radio button and then select the NPA number from the drop down list. Once the NPA radio button is selected, Toll-Free Number/Template and All Templates fields will be disabled.
- Select the Toll-Free Number/Template radio button and enter the Toll-Free Number/Template. Once the Toll-Free Number/Template radio button is selected, All Templates and NPA fields will be disabled.
- You can select the All Templates radio button. Once the All Templates radio button is selected, Toll-Free Number/Templates and NPA fields will be disabled.
- You must select the “Calendar” icon to select the Effective Date range from and To dates.
- You must select the Approval Status from the drop down menu.
- Once all the entries are selected, the Retrieve button will be highlighted and you must select the “Retrieve” button to view the information.
The Results portion of the APR page will be displayed with the message, “Carrier Approval Information Retrieved Successfully” displayed at the top of the page.
The Results portion of the APR page provides the following information:
- Toll-Free Number
- Effective Date/Time
- Request Reason
- Approval Status
- Received at
Please Note: If the error message: “Carrier (CIC) XXXX is not known to SMS/800 TFN Registry (099035)” is observed, then please call or text the Help Desk at 844.HEY.SOMOS (844.439.7666), Option 1.
For more information on how to update the APR page, please click here, or here for more information on the APR page's fields, descriptions, and their valid values.