You can search the Label Definitions (LAD) of the Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) with a LAD Label Name or a LAD Value. You must select the LAD Type portion for searching the LAD Label Names or Values in it.
- You must create a CR with a Call Processing Record (CPR) and LAD to enable the Search fields.
- Select the LAD portion. Once it has been selected, all the Label Definition Types will be displayed.
- Select the LAD Type. Once it has been selected, the Search and Sort icons will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Sort” or icon, you can move up and down the page to view results.
Search with LAD Label Name
- Enter the LAD Label Name in the Search box.
- Once the LAD Label Name has been entered, the search results for the Label Name will be displayed.
Search with LAD Value
- Enter the LAD Value in the Search box.
- Once the LAD Value has been entered, the search results for the LAD value will be highlighted in the results portion and displayed.