The following steps must be followed to create the Disconnect Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) for future date:
- Retrieve the CR for the Toll-Free Number (TFN) needing the Disconnect CR.
- Select the “Copy” icon available at the top of the CR page and then the "Copy Customer Record" pop-up window will be displayed.
- Enter the TFN or Template Name (optional) to change the disconnect TFN.
- Select the “Calendar” icon to select the Effective Date and then enter the Effective Time in the corresponding fields on the Target Record side of the "Copy Customer Record" pop-up window.
- Select the CR “Copy Portions from Source” (CR Basic Data/CPR/LAD) check boxes that needs to be copied to the Target Record.
- Select the “Disconnect” radio button.
- Option: To modify an existing Disconnect record (through copy) set the Action to “Change” radio button in the "Copy Customer Record" pop-up window.
- Select the “Submit” button to return to the CR page with the Target Record.
For more information on the 45 day rule, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.