An NXX Label Definition (LAD) can be added in by first selecting the “NXX” tab in the LAD Labels section and then entering a Label Name, NPA value and the NXXs in the corresponding fields. After entering the Label name, NPA value and the NXXs, you must select either the “Save” or “Submit” button. By selecting the “Save” button, it will record your entries for the NXX LAD, but not send the Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) for further processing. By selecting the “Submit” button, it will send the CR for further processing and no additional changes will be made until the CR is selected for update.
Add a Label Definition(s) to a Label Type
- Enter a new Label name, NPA and NXX values in the corresponding fields.
- Once you enter the NXX in the valid format separated by commas and click anywhere on the page, the NXX will be auto-formatted with a “Close” icon next to each item. You can select the “Close” icon to remove the NXXs in valid format.
- When the NXXs is in invalid format, a “Close” icon will be displayed with an error message below the text box. You must select the “Close” icon to remove the NXXs in invalid format.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the Label.
Add Multiple Labels to a Label Type
- Select the “Add” icon at the top right of the page.
- A new NXX text box will be displayed. Enter the NXX and NPA values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the previously added NXX Label.
- Once the NXX Label has been added, you can select the arrow sign (>) to the right of Label to expand the section and view the details of the Label.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the LAD fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.