The High Priority Update (HPU) page allows you to retrieve a list of Login IDs associated with your Responsible Organization's (Resp Org's) Entity (i.e. the first two characters of your Resp Org ID) that are allowed to perform High Priority updates. If you need the HPU permission, please contact your Resp Org's Primary Contact and/or Company Administrator(s) for further assistance. This page also provides the current limits for HPU by the Entity per day, and the remaining updates allowed for that particular day.
To retrieve the HPU information:
- On the HPU page, you can manually enter the Entity or select the “List” icon to view the list of Entities. The “Choose from the list” pop-up window is displayed with the list of available Entities.
- You can either enter the full or partial desired Entity in the search box or select the desired Entity from the list.
- By selecting the desired Entity from the list, the Entity will be selected automatically in the Entity field. You must select the “Retrieve” button to retrieve and view the Entity details.
The Results portion of the HPU page will be displayed with the message, “High Priority Updates Retrieved Successfully” displayed at the top of the page. The HPU results page provides the fields:
- Maximum HPU Per Day: The number of updates that an Entity is allowed to perform in a single day. The maximum number is 10.
- Remaining HPU Allowed: The remaining updates available to the Entity on the current date.
- Allowed Login IDs: A list of Login IDs allowed to request a HPU for a Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) or Pointer Record (PAD) (also known as a PR).
For more information on HPU field descriptions and valid values, please click here.