- If you are from the Controlling (current, old) Responsible Organization (Resp Org) for a Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR), then you are permitted to copy the CR.
- You cannot copy a CR if its Status is: Failed, Invalid, Old or Must Check. Tip: If you need to copy a CR that is in Invalid or Must Check status, “Save” the CR first (not Submit) and then copy it.
- You can copy a CR forward to a new future Date and Time.
- You cannot copy only the Call Processing Record (CPR) and/or Label Definitions (LAD) portions to a Reserved Toll-Free Number (TFN) or Unavailable TFN.
- You can copy only the CPR and/or LAD portions to a different CR version of the same TFN, or to the same Template Name or to a different TFN that has an existing CR(s).
- Copying a CR to a future effective Date and Time, when allowed, will result in all subsequent future versions being changed to a “Must Check” status.
- In case of CPR only and/or LAD only selection, replacing an existing future editable CR is allowed for the same TFN and for a different TFN in the Target Record. The TFNRegistry™ will confirm (via a confirmation pop-up window) the overwriting (replacing) of a record before the change occurs.
- You cannot overwrite an earlier CAD version of the same TFN. CPR and LAD overwrite is allowed.
- You cannot copy a CR backwards before the date/time of the new service or before the date/time of a Disconnect. A CR cannot precede the Effective Date/Time of a new service.
- You cannot copy over (skip over) a CR. This rule is enforced to make sure you are not skipping over changes that you put in place in another CR for the same TFN.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.