A State Label Definition (LAD) can be added by entering the Label Name and the States in the corresponding fields. First, you must select the “State” tab in the LAD Labels section to access the fields. After entering the Label Name and States or Provinces, you must select either the “Save” or “Submit” button. By selecting the “Save” button, it will record your entries for the State LAD, but not send the Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) for further processing. By selecting the “Submit” button, it will send the CR for further processing and no additional changes will be made until the CR is selected for update.
Add a Label Definition(s) to a Label Type
- Enter a new Label name and State in the corresponding fields.
- Once you enter the State values in the valid format separated by commas and click anywhere on the page, the State values will be auto formatted with a “Close” icon next to each item. You can select the “Close” icon to remove the State values in valid format.
- When the State values is in invalid format, a “Close” icon will be displayed with an error message below the text box. you must select the “Close” icon to remove the State values in invalid format.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the Label.
Add Multiple Labels to a Label Type
- Select the “Add” icon at the top right of the page.
- A new State text box will be displayed. Enter the State values in the corresponding fields.
- Select the “Delete” icon to delete the previously added State Label.
- Once the State Label has been added, you can select the arrow sign (>) to the right of Label to expand the section and view the details of the Label.
For more information on the LAD field descriptions and valid values, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.