Directly below the Results portion of the Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) page, up to 7 options are present (depending on your permissions), to perform the following functions:
- Retrieve: Enabled for retrieved CRs.
- Edit: Enabled for retrieved CRs.
- Copy: Enabled for CRs that are in Sending, Active, Disconnect and Old status.
- Transfer: Enabled for CRs that are in Old, Failed, Must Check or Invalid status.
- Delete: Enabled after retrieving a CR, when the CR status is in Hold, Invalid, Must Check, Pending, and Saved.
- Upload: Enabled when a CR can be edited.
- Download: Enabled for all CRs.
- Print: Enabled for all CRs.
These icons are enabled or disabled depending on the status of the CR and your permissions.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the CAD page's fields, their descriptions and their valid values, please click here.