To Upload the Excel Workbook:
- After accessing and retrieving the IP Bulk Record Management (IBM) page and all the Toll-Free Number (TFN) information has been updated in the Excel Workbook (a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file format), you must select the “Upload” icon on the IBM page. A pop-up window will be displayed.
- You must select the desired CSV file from your device to upload. Once the Excel Workbook has been uploaded, you can view the selected CSV file on the IBM page.
To Submit the Excel Workbook:
- After you have updated and uploaded the correct Excel workbook, select the “Submit” button.
- By selecting the “Submit” button, the TFNs in the provided Excel workbook (i.e. file name) will be processed and a message, “Your file is currently being processed” will be displayed. Please Note: A Batch ID will be given to the file and it is available to the left of the file name.
- Once the uploaded Excel workbook has been successfully processed, the status will be in the Results portion of the IBM and it will display a status of "Completed".
To Clear the Uploaded Excel Workbook:
- If you uploaded an incorrect or an incomplete Excel workbook, then select the “Clear” button.
- By selecting the “Clear” button, the uploaded Excel workbook will be removed from the page. You can follow the above upload instructions to complete the upload process with the correct Excel workbook.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the IBM page's fields, their descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.