After accessing and submitting your list of Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs) to the IP Bulk Record Management (IBM) page, the "Results" portion of the page will be displayed. Here, you can view the results which includes the following:
- Batch ID: Generated by the TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com) after the Excel Workbook (CSV) was successfully uploaded
- File Name: The Excel workbook (Comma Separated Values (CSV)) name that you uploaded
- Status: Status of the document either completed or failed
- Number Count: Successful numbers that have been processed
- Failure Count: Failed Numbers that have not been processed
- Submission Date: Date when the file was submitted
- Completion Date: Date when the file was completed
- User ID: The Login ID of the user who submitted the Excel workbook (CSV)
When you select the desired Batch ID check box, the "Download" icon will be enabled. You can select the "Refresh" icon to refresh and view the updated results.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the IBM page's fields, descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.