To access the Multi Resp Org Change (MRO) page from the Landing page or any page, you can select the Menu icon (in the upper left corner), the “System Automation” menu item, the “Automation Request Input (ARI)” sub-menu item and then “Multi Resp Org Change (MRO)” sub sub-menu item. Once the “Multi Resp Org Change (MRO)” sub sub-menu item has been selected, the MRO page will be displayed.
The MRO Request Type, which is available on the ARI page, provides you with the capability to change the Resp Org for a set (subject to a limit) of Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs) in a single request. These TFNs to be changed can be manually entered or uploaded in an Excel workbook. You will be able to change the Resp Org ID on TFNs in an Assigned, Disconnect, Reserved, Suspend, Transitional, and a Working (Active) status through this MRO page, but it is not available for TFNs in an Unavailable nor a Spare status.
For the current MRO limitations, please refer to the System Parameter Handling (SPH) page. From the Menu, select the “General System Administration” menu item and then the “System Parameter Handling (SPH)” sub-menu item. Once the SPH page is displayed, select the “General Parameters” type from the “Parameter Type” drop down menu and then select the “Retrieve” button.
Please Note: When an existing regular Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) (that is, a CR that at a minimum contains a CAD) is moved to another Resp Org via MRO, TFNRegistry™ will update the existing CR; and CRs with status “Pending” will be changed to “Must Check”.
On the ARI page, to complete an MRO request, you must:
- Select the “Multi Resp Org Change (MRO)” Request Type from the drop down menu.
- For the Toll-Free Numbers field, you can enter a list of TFNs separated by commas, copy and paste a list of TFNs in a single column or upload an Excel workbook (.xls, .xlsx, or .csv) with the list of TFNs in a single column.
- Enter the new Resp Org. This is a required field.
- Enter a Request Description. This is a required field.
- Enter an Email Address for notification when the request has been completed. This is an optional field. If omitted, the notification for job completion will be sent to the email address in the your profile and will be available on the Bulk / Automation Message Center (BMC) page.
- Select the “Submit” button when ready to send the request.
- A Request ID is generated by the TFNRegistry when the request is submitted. It is displayed at the top of the page with “Request XXX Submitted Successfully. Notification email will be sent on request completion”. The “XXX” will be a unique Request ID number for this request that will enable you to locate the results for this request on the BMC page.
For more information on the MRO page's fields, descriptions, and their valid values, please click here, or here for more information on how to use the Acting As feature for the MRO page, or here for a Download Icon example, or here for a Print Icon example.