To retrieve the Unsolicited Notice Control (GUN) information:
- On the GUN page, you can manually enter the Resp Org or select the “List” icon to view the list of Resp Orgs. The “Choose from the list” pop-up window is displayed with the list of available Resp Orgs.
- You can either enter the full or partial desired Resp Org in the search box or select the desired Resp Org from the list.
- By selecting the desired Resp Org from the list, the Resp Org will be selected automatically in the Resp Org field. You must select the “Retrieve” button to retrieve and view the Resp Org information.
The Results portion of the GUN page will be displayed with the message, “Unsolicited Notice Control Retrieved Successfully” displayed at the top of the page. It provides the following information.
- Carrier Approval Status (UNS-ACT)
- Control Resp Org Change (UNS-RCH)
- Online Reservation (UNS-RSV)
- Customer Record Resend/Audit Results (UNS-SCP)
- Automation Limit Change (UNS-ASL)
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Please Note: You will be able to view the Resp Org IDs in the list that are part of your Entity.
For more information on the GUN page's fields, their descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.