To access the Unsolicited Notice Control (GUN) page, from the Landing page or any page, you can select the Menu icon (in the upper left corner), the “General System Administration” menu item and then the “Unsolicited Notice Control (GUN)” sub-menu item. Once the “Unsolicited Notice Control” sub-menu item has been selected, the GUN page will be displayed.
The functions of the GUN include the following:
- Retrieve an Unsolicited Notice Control record.
The TFNRegistry™ provides the GUN page for you to view the current data for the unsolicited messages. It also displays the current settings for receiving different unsolicited messages from the TFNRegistry. Up to 4 notification destination details per message type can be specified. The Unsolicited Message(s) include the following:
- Carrier Approval Status (All Approved and Any One Denied): Controls the UNS-ACT message, which is sent when all required approvals for a Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) are received and/or when an involved routing Carrier denies approval for a CR.
- Control Resp Org Change: Controls the UNS-RCH message, which is sent to a Submitting (new) Responsible Organization (Resp Org) when a Resp Org change has occurred. It is also sent to inform a Controlling (current, old) Resp Org that a Resp Org change has been initiated by the Administrator.
- Online Reservation: Controls the UNS-RSV message, which is sent when a number reservation (Spare to Reserved or Transitional to Reserved) is completed online for a Resp Org.
- Customer Record Resend/Audit Results: Controls the UNS-SCP message, which is sent when a Customer Record Resend/Audit (CRA/CRR) request is received.
- Automation Limit Change: Controls the UNS-ASL message which is sent when an Automation processing limit changes.