On the Area of Service (AOS) Label Definitions (ASL) page, you can delete a specific type in the ASL or the complete ASL. Deleting a complete ASL requires all ASL types under the label must be in a Pending status.
- To delete a single ASL type, you must select the radio button for the ASL type to delete.
- Next, select the “Delete” icon to delete the chosen ASL type.
- A pop-up confirmation will be displayed to you, asking to confirm the deletion.
- Select the “Yes” button to proceed, otherwise select the “No” button to cancel the deletion.
- When the “Yes” button has been selected, the ASL type will be deleted and a message, “Area of Service Label Definitions Deleted Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the ASL page's fields, their descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.