On the Area of Service (AOS) Label Definitions (ASL) page, you, a Responsible Organization (Resp Org) user, can delete a specific type in the ASL or the complete ASL. Deleting a complete ASL requires all ASL types under the label must be in a Pending status.
- To delete a single ASL type, you must select the radio button for the ASL type to delete.
- Next, select the “Delete” icon to delete the chosen ASL type.
- A pop-up confirmation will be displayed to you, asking to confirm the deletion.
- Select the “Yes” button to proceed, otherwise select the “No” button to cancel the deletion.
- When the “Yes” button has been selected, the ASL type will be deleted and a message, “Area of Service Label Definitions Deleted Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.