An Area of Service (AOS) Label Definition (ASL) can be retrieved in the following options:
- By entering an ASL manually with an Effective Date and Type.
- By selecting an ASL from the “List” icon with an Effective Date and Type.
In both options, the Effective Date and Type are optional. To retrieve the ASL information:
- On the ASL page, you can manually enter the Label name or select the “List” icon to view the list of Labels. The “Choose from the list” pop-up window is displayed with the list of available Labels.
- You can either enter the full or partial desired Label in the search box or select the desired Label from the list.
- By selecting the desired Label from the list, the Label will be selected automatically in the Label field. You must select the “Retrieve” button to retrieve and view the Label information.
The Results portion of the ASL page will be displayed with the message, “Area of Service Label Definitions Retrieved Successfully” displayed at the top of the page. It provides the following information:
- Effective Date
- Resp Org
To view the list of values (i.e. definitions) that are defined for the particular type of ASL, select the radio button for the ASL type. Then the list of values for that type will be displayed.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.