General System Administration function provides an overview of the basic administration tasks that you are required to perform to run the TFNRegistry™ optimally. The following functionalities are covered in the General System Administration section:
- Activation Notice Control (GAN)
- Area of Service Label Definitions (ASL)
- NPA Code Opening / Overlay Information (NCO)
- NPA-NXX-LATA Information (NXL)
- System Parameter Handling (SPH)
- Unsolicited Notice Control (GUN)
To access the General System Administration pages, you must select the Menu icon at the top of any page and then select the “General System Administration” menu item. After the General System Administration menu item has expanded, then you must select the desired sub-menu item from the available menu items.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.