On the "Results" portion of the Number Search and Reserve (NUS) page, you can easily update the Responsible Organization (Resp Org), Reserved Until Date and Status of a Toll-Free Number (TFN) information without accessing the Number Query and Update (NQU) page.
To expand and edit number results:
- Enter the TFN(s) in the corresponding field and select the “Search” or “Search and Reserve” button.
- By selecting the “Search” or “Search and Reserve” button, results portion of the TFN will be displayed. By selecting the Arrow (>>) on the right, you can expand and view the TFN results.
- Here, you can update the Resp Org, Status and Reserved Until Date information based on the TFN status. You cannot update a record in Active status.
- Once the Resp Org, Status and/or Reserved Until Date has been updated, select the “Save” button to save the changes.
- If you move to the other TFN section without saving the updated information, then a pop-up window with an error message, “You have unsaved changes and will lose them if you continue” will be displayed.
- By selecting the “Yes” button, the changes will not be updated and the other TFN section will be displayed.
- By selecting the “No” button, the current TFN section will be displayed where you can save the changes and proceed to next TFN.
- By selecting the “Save” button the TFN information will be updated and a message, “Number Updated Successfully” will be displayed at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.