The Dashboard Configuration displays TFNRegistry™ information, announcements, alerts, Resp Org notices and others. You, as a Responsible Organization (Resp Org) user, and Administrator can configure and personalize the Dashboard as per requirements; where the Administrator can configure alerts and notifications for the Entity and while you can configure information specific to you.
Each tile auto size based on the selection of the tiles on the Home page. The types of information displayed in each tile is categorized as:
- Static Data: This displays same information to all Resp Org and Admin users that is updated periodically. This tile cannot be moved or arranged.
- Contextual: The information displayed is specific depending upon the Resp Org or Admin. This context is performed by the business logic and not by you.
- Configurable: You can filter or change the data provided on the display as per requirements. The tile may be contextual and configurable allowing you to filter the information to match the job role or requirements.
To Configure the Dashboard:
- Select the Layout Setting “Action” icon on the Home page, a Dashboard Configuration pop-up will be displayed with all the tiles information.
- By toggling the slider to the right (On), you can view the selected tile on the Home page. By toggling the slider to the left (Off), the selected tile will be removed from the Home page.
- By hovering on the “Information” icon, you can view a description about the selected tile.
- By selecting the “Drag and Drop” icon, you can move a tile up and down as per your choice.
- Once the tiles are selected or moved, select the “Submit” button. All the tiles will be displayed on the Home page.
- Select the “Close” button to exit the Dashboard Configuration pop-up.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.