After you have successfully logged into the TFNRegistry™ (formerly known as the SMS/800 TFNRegistry®), the Landing page will be displayed.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
The Landing page contains:
- The Home icon allows you to go to the Landing page from any page.
- The Refresh icon will refresh the Dashboard when selected by you and it will display the Last Updated Date and Time.
- The Layout Settings icon allows you to customize your layout of the Landing page.
- The Alerts tile displays important information that requires your attention. Please Note: Alert tile is non configurable. It will only be displayed if there is important information for the user.
- The Functional tiles that are configurable. Some of the tiles on this page will allow you to redirect to your related page in the TFNRegistry and Reporting.
On the Landing page, there are configurable tiles that can be selected by you based on your requirements. For more information on the Dashboard, please click here.
- News and Events
- Scheduled System Maintenance
- Customer Support
- Reservation Limits by Entity
- Entity Agreements
- Customer Record Summary
- Reserved Number List
- Carrier Approval
- Template Record List
- Number Admin Summary
- TFNs to be Spared
Refresh Icon: If you navigate around, the data on the Dashboard does not refresh automatically unless you manually select the Dashboard “Refresh” icon. Only 3 tiles have “live” data and the rest, are static. The Entity Agreements, Reserved Number List and Carrier Approval tiles have the “live” data. When you select the “Tooltip” icon, a message, “Please click the Refresh icon to update data” will be displayed. You can select the Refresh icon to update the Dashboard information.
Please Note: The Alert, System Scheduled Maintenance and Customer Support tiles will be available for your selection on the Dashboard Configuration only when the information has been populated for these tiles by an Administrator.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.