The Number Administration History Report (NAH) will display historical information for Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs). You can enter up to 10 TFNs in the text field and then select the "Submit" button.
The results will be displayed below the "Submit" button with the following fields:
- Toll-Free Number: The TFN(s) that was entered for this report.
- Activity Date: The date that any history field was changed.
- Login ID: The user who last performed a history change.
- Previous Organization: The Company name of the Resp Org that previously managed the TFN(s).
- Organization: The Company name of the Resp Org that currently manages the TFN(s).
- Status: The Number Administration status of the TFN(s). The Number Administration statuses include the following:
- Spare: A TFN(s) that is available for use by a customer.
- Unavailable: A TFN(s) that has been taken out of use.
- Reserved: This is held for future use by a customer (45 days).
- Assigned: A TFN(s) that is not yet Active. A Customer Record (CAD) has been built.
- Suspend: A TFN(s) that has been temporarily Disconnected with a future re-activation.
- Working: A TFN(s) that has a CAD built and has a status of Active or Sending.
- Disconnect: A TFN(s) whose service has been terminated. (120 days regardless of how many days are in the month.)
- Transitional: A TFN(s) whose service has been terminated and is past the End Intercept Date but less than 120 days.
You can also sort the “Results” portion information based on your selected search options. By default, the “Sort” icon will be visible next to the “Submitted On” column name in the Results portion. You can hovers over the specific column header name, it will be highlighted with an underline, and then you must select the column name to enable the “Sort” icon. This will sort the information in the remaining columns as per the selection. By selecting the “Sort” or icon, you can arrange each column's information in an ascending or descending order. The upward arrow “Sort” icon will sort the column in the ascending order while the downward arrow “Sort” icon will sort the column in the descending order. For more information on column sorting, please click here.
You can download your search results into an Excel workbook (.csv, .xls, or .xlsx) on your device by selecting the “Download” icon in the upper right corner of the "Results" portion of the SHY page. Once you have selected the "Download" icon, a pop-up with CSV, XLS, and XLSX buttons will be displayed. When you select any one of the options, an Excel workbook in the selected format will be downloaded.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.