In the "What would you like to do?" portion of a Resp Org Change Help Desk Intervention (ROC HDI) (also known as an HDI) request within the TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com), you can select the following:
- Emergency Resp Org Change: Select this option if the request is to be completed on the date the request is being submitted.
- Non-Emergency Resp Org Change: Select this option if the request is to be processed at a future date. Please enter the date that you would like the Resp Org change to be completed. The future date can be any date within the next 30 days.
- Effective Date: If you selected "Emergency Resp Org Change" this field will be populated with Today’s date. If you selected "Non-Emergency Resp Org Change" this field will not be populated and you will need to enter the future date you would like the request to be processed. You can also use the "Calendar" icon to pick the Effective Date. Please Note: The LOA must be dated within 30 days of the future date in order to be processed.
- Old Resp Org: Enter the 5 character Resp Org ID of the Controlling Resp Org as listed within the TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com) for the provided number(s). You can look up the Controlling Resp Org ID for the TFN(s) via the Number Query and Update (NQU) page prior to completing this request. If you have one or more TFNs for this HDI request, you can also use the Multi Number Query (MNQ) page to look up the Controlling Resp Org ID. If they are under different Controlling Resp Org IDs, a separate HDI request will need to be submitted.
- New Resp Org: Enter the 5 character Resp Org ID of the Submitting Resp Org that the provided number(s) will be changed to within the TFNRegistry.
- Toll-Free Numbers: There is a “Download" icon, at this time it does not function on this request. You can enter Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs) (for current ROC parameters which are listed on the System Parameter Handling (SPH) page, please click here) in this format: 844-439-7666 or 8444397666. You can use the tab, space, or enter key to separate TFNs and/or upload a list of TFNs by selecting the “Upload” icon. If you entered the TFN(s) without the dashes, the TFNRegistry will auto-format and validate the TFN for you. For more information on the auto-formatting and the validation of TFNs, please click here.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Please Note: The HDI request will only change the Controlling (current, old) Resp Org ID of the TFN; the carrier will not be updated.
For more information on the "LOA Verification Method" portion of an HDI request, please click here, or here for more information on how to access an HDI request.
After you have completed the required portions of the request, uploaded any attachments as needed, select the “Submit” button to proceed with submitting the request.
Once the request has been received and no errors were found, the Help Desk will process the request in the TFNRegistry and an email notification will be sent to the submitter of the request.