In order to reactivate a Toll-Free Number (TFN) in a “Disconnected” status from the Pointer Record (PAD) (also known as a PR) page, you must complete the following steps:
- From the PAD page, retrieve the TFN and then select the “Copy” icon.
- In the Copy PAD pop-up window, select the “Effective Date/Time” of Now by placing a check mark beside it, select the “New” for the Action field, and then select the “Submit“ button in the window. You can do this in a future date/time as well.
- Please Note: There is no need to clear the End Intercept Date and clear Referral fields. It is done for us. However, the fields may still appear in a PR.
- In the editable PAD page, enter any changes (if any) and then select the “Submit” button. It should be in a “Pending” status if no errors were found.
- It will go Active at its Effective Date/Time.
For more information on the PAD fields, their descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.