In order to reactivate a Toll-Free Number (TFN) in a “Disconnected” status from the Customer Record (CAD) (also known as a CR) page, you must complete the following steps:
- From the CAD page, retrieve the TFN and then select the “Copy” icon.
- In the Copy CAD pop-up window, select the “Effective Date/Time” of Now by placing a check mark underneath it, select the “Copy Portions from Source” that are needed to be copied – CR Basic Data, CPR and/or LAD, select the “New” for the Action field, and then select the “Submit“ button in the window. You can do this in a future date/time as well.
- Please Note: There is no need to clear the End Intercept Date and clear Referral fields. It is done for us. However, the fields may still appear in a CR.
- In the editable CAD page, enter any changes (if any) and then select the “Submit” button. It should be in a “Pending” status if no errors were found.
- It will go Active at its Effective Date/Time.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
For more information on the CAD page's fields, their descriptions, and their valid values, please click here.