The Primary Contact, Company Administrator(s) or a Special Approver (the Special Approver will need to have access to the Manage Primary Contact or Company Name request) has the ability to manage the Technical Contacts with Somos® via the Somos Portal Website (portal.somos.com). The Technical Contacts can be updated by selecting the "Manage Entity" and the "Manage Technical Contacts" menu items. After the page is displayed, you can either edit the existing Technical Contact or add a new Technical Contact. To edit an existing Technical Contact, simply select the "Edit" or "Delete" links to the right of the Comments column. To add a new Technical Contact, please select the "Add New Technical Contact" button. Please select or enter the following information:
- Contact Type: Select either Primary or Secondary options from the drop down menu. Please Note: There can be no more than two Technical Contacts.
- Name: Enter the name of the Technical Contact.
- Phone: Enter the phone number of the Technical Contact.
- Email: Enter the email of the Technical Contact.
- Comments: Enter any additional comments you wish to provide to Somos regarding the Technical Contact(s).
Once the Technical Contact information has been entered, please select the "Submit" button to save the changes.