The Responsible Organization (Resp Org) Change (ROC) System enables you to administer Toll-Free Number (TFN) ports and store Letter of Agency (LOA) along with supporting documentation in a centralized location. It standardizes the process of ROC management, submission and processing of the change requests as well as provides access to the history of the ROC transactions and supporting documentation.
On the TFNRegistry™ (tfnregistry.somos.com) Landing page or any page, select the Menu icon and then the “Resp Org Change Tools” menu item to view the list of Resp Org Change Tools sub-menu items. The list of sub-menu items available are:
- ROC LOA Upload (RLU): By selecting this option, you can attach a valid Letter of Agency (LOA) file to a corresponding ROC request if you selected “Generate LOA Attachment” option when request was created.
- ROC Resend Subscriber Notifications (RRN): This option is for Resp Orgs who have subscribed to receive notifications via the ROC WSI Notification Subscriber. This allows you to subscribe for the WSI notifications.
- ROC Search Requests (RSR): By selecting this option, you will access the ROC requests you have submitted to other Resp Orgs, as well as the ROC requests you have received.
- ROC Submit Request (RSB): By selecting this menu, you can submit a ROC request.
- ROC Subscriber Notifications (RSN): This option is for Resp Orgs who have subscribed to receive notifications via the ROC WSI Notification Subscriber. This allows you to search and resend all transactions that failed to deliver at your end due to any exception.
Please Note: To access the “Resp Org Change Tools” menu item via the TFNRegistry, you must have necessary ROC permissions. If you do not have the necessary ROC permissions, this menu item will not be available to them. If you require additional permissions, please contact your Resp Org's Primary Contact and/or Company Administrator(s) for assistance.
For more information on how to get started with ROC management, submission, and processing of change requests, please click here.
Disclaimer: Any images in this article are intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only and they may differ slightly from the Production Environment.
Learn more about this topic in the following video!
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be used as a guide for educational purposes only. Pages shown in the video may differ slightly from the Production Environment.