You can access the Responsible Organizations (Resp Org) Changes (ROC) requests that have been sent to other Resp Orgs (i.e. an Outgoing type) to port Toll-Free Numbers (TFNs) into your Resp Org or the ROC requests that have been submitted to your Resp Org to port TFNs to another Resp Org (i.e. an Incoming type). A single request can include one or more TFNs. This is a configurable limit. For more information on the ROC parameters, please refer to the Chapter titled “ROC Parameters” in the TFNRegistry™ User Guide. The following is a list of functions that you can perform on the ROC Search Request (RSR) page:
- View a ROC request's details.
- Export a list of TFNs submitted with a ROC request.
- Remove TFNs (submitted in error) from an open Outgoing ROC request.
- Add a related document to an open Outgoing ROC request.
- Approve or decline an Outgoing ROC request.
- Cancel a ROC request.